Areas covered are the stamps, philately, postal history, postcards, and ephemera of the Channel Islands and the smaller islands of Sark, Herm, Jethou, Lihou, Brecqhou, Les Minquiers, Les Ecrehous and the French Channel Islands. We welcome all levels of collectors, from novice to specialist, and hope to offer encouragement, support and opportunity to all.
- Thank you for visiting our site.Meetings three or four times a year, usually in London.
- An annual weekend meeting, either on one of the Channel Islands or on the UK mainland.
- Our journal “Les Iles Normandes” which is published quarterly.
- Exchange packets with members′ surplus material for sale which are circulated regularly in the UK and the Channel Islands.
- Two Society auctions a year
- Support for our members to publish studies which often become standard works and the mainstay to many collectors and those studying the Islands.
- An annual Competition Day, usually in February, when all members are invited to compete for the Society′s trophies and awards.
Thank you for visiting our site: