To join the Society, please print and complete the application form below. You will be sent an email or letter to confirm your membership. All Society members have access to our Members’ Area where the electronic Journals can be read, and the Society’s archive.
In the event of any problems please contact the Membership Secretary. Email: email@example.com
The Membership Application Form
The Membership fees are as follows for twelve months from the 1st January each year:
- UK & CI applicants £25. Or having an electronic journal in place of a paper copy £20.
Applicants in the UK & CI who are under 18, or over 65, or registered disabled: £15. Having an electronic journal in place of a paper copy £12.50.
- Applicants from all other countries: £30 sterling currency. Having an electronic journal in place of a paper copy £20.
- Quarterly Society journal
- Four meetings a year, usually held in London
- An annual weekend meeting
- Two Society auctions a year
- UK and CI circulating exchange packets.
Membership Subscription Renewal
Members may download, complete, and sign the Subscription Renewal Form and send it to the Membership Secretary.